First of all, we would like to extend our thanks to our patrons who have showed us fantastic support over the last number of months. We appreciate it and are just as excited to return to the running of our theatre.
With current restrictions in place and within the confines of what we can provide we are starting off with relaunching the Millbank Theatre Movies.
So, what does this entail? While following government guidelines and taking into account what we can do with social distancing we have planned for the following.
- Bookings for the Movies will be online only. We will not be accepting cash at the venue. Seating will not be available to pick online, you will be allocated seats on the evening. Any requests please email at least 24hours before show start time with your order number to email@example.com. We will try our best to fulfil requests but this cannot be guaranteed
- If you have coronavirus or have symptoms of coronavirus please do not attend the theatre. If you can’t attend after you have booked please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For contact tracing you will be asked for details upon booking.
- The auditorium will be sanitized before and after each show.
- Please observe social distancing while at the theatre
- We will be operating a one-way system, entering into the auditorium one way and exiting another, please abide by this.
- All patrons must wear a face mask/covering when they enter into the Theatre and use hand sanitiser upon entry. Please continue to wear the face mask/ covering for the show as it is now mandatory in theatres and cinemas
- Please follow cough and sneeze etiquette in-line with HSE guidelines.
- We will not be serving any food or beverages as the bar will be closed.
- When the show is over, ensure you continue to wear your face mask/covering for exiting the theatre.
- After each show we will be sanitizing the theatre for the next show.
We thank you for your continued support during this difficult time.
Full list of our up coming Movies is avaliable here