Not your traditional full house
This is what social distancing looks like at Millbank Theatre Movies
Here’s what to expect when you come to the Theatre for Movies:
- You enter via the main door 🚪
- Sanitiser is available at the bottom of the stairs 🧴
- You are greeted at the top of the stairs where you collect your tickets 🎫 (you have already provided your contact details when booking your tickets online)
- You are shown to your assigned seat 💺
- You continue to wear your face covering for the film 😷
- You are separated from other patrons 👬↔️👫↔️👭
- The theatre and auditorium is sanitised before and after each show 🧼
- Exit will be through the fire exit to the left of the stage to allow a one way system ⬅️
For more detail please click here to read our post on our COVID-19 measures
With current restrictions in place, this means we can only occupy LESS THAN 20% of our seats in order to allow social distancing.
We would like to extend our thanks to those who have supported us so far and we would kindly ask that you help spread the word about the Movies at our little theatre.
We plan to run Millbank Movies at least once a week. With the challenges we are facing, we are focusing on Movies for the time being. Most of you are aware we are a nonprofit group who’s mission is to celebrate art and provide entertainment to the community. If you can donate anything when purchasing tickets please do so. Every euro helps us to maintain your theatre
If you would like to dontate you can do so online click here
Please help us continue to do this. Come to the movies, recommend to your family and friends to attend.
When we are back performing live theatre come see us #supportlocal
We look forward to having you back at the Millbank Theatre…your Theatre